[SOLD] U-NAS NSC-810A NAS [USA]

IOSonic

Explorer
Note: this item has been sold effective 7-22-2023. I'm leaving this page here for historical purposes.

Hi,

I’m selling a U-NAS 810A 8-bay NAS. This version comes with the the corrected tray for u-ATX motherboards installed.

Manufacturer price: new is $219 + $23.
My price:
$150.00 + shipping to your location (FedEx w/carrier discount):

Shipping location is Western USA. I will ship to Europe; shipping to Western Europe is about $250.

Manufacturer Details:

Condition: Good
  • One locking tab is broken (see picture). Case still locks securely to the point a pry tool is helpful in removing it.
  • Motherboard tray with removable center standoff.
    • The standoff layout of the original tray was incompatible with some motherboards. The manufacturer sent me a new tray with some removable standoffs to make it compatible with more u-ATX motherboards, including my Supermicro. This is included.
  • 1 x 80mm fan
  • 2 x 2.5 SSD tray mounts.
    • The manufacturer did not originally include hardware to mount these; I have resolved that problem for you.
  • 2 x IO slots
    • The manufacturer did not include PCI-e cables, so you will need those.
  • 2 x 120mm rear fan mounts (fans not included).

Recommended hardware:
Other notes, if you're not afraid of a little rigging (rigging). Please note none of this is supported by the vendor and is not guaranteed to work depending on your cable management and other clearances in the case.
  • Using two mSATA to SATA adapter cards, I was able to fit two additional M2 SSDs in the rear of the chassis in front of the fans.
  • Using several SSD stackers, I was able to fit 2 additional SSDs in the side of the case.

Attachments

• 1 - Copy_result.jpg
    1 - Copy_result.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 2 - Copy_result.jpg
    2 - Copy_result.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 149
  • 3 - Copy_result.jpg
    3 - Copy_result.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 4 - Copy_result.jpg
    4 - Copy_result.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 5 - Copy_result.jpg
    5 - Copy_result.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

nikkon

Contributor
same for me

IOSonic

Explorer
For clarification, this ships from the USA. It's stil ont he market.

BKman

Cadet
I’m willing to purchase it if it is still available, please check the PM that I sent to you the other day.

Juan Manuel Palacios

Contributor
I have a box just like this one, U-NAS 810A, if anyone is interested. It served me well for a few years as my main NAS, but currently I don't have any use for it, and it's just sitting there gathering dust. If anyone is interested, maybe we could discuss a sale (would be shipping from New York City).

Let me know!

IOSonic

Explorer

Juan Manuel Palacios

Contributor

IOSonic

Explorer
I’ve updated my post to reflect shipping costs to Western Europe (about $250.)

IOSonic

Explorer
I want to report that I shipped the case to @ptthstr across the great pond and have nothing but great feedback. Thanks @ptthstr . I am also happy the US Postal Service did not lose, maim, drown or otherwise abuse the case.

ptthstr

Cadet
I want to report that I shipped the case to @ptthstr across the great pond and have nothing but great feedback. Thanks @ptthstr . I am also happy the US Postal Service did not lose, maim, drown or otherwise abuse the case.
Thank you for the great communication and fast shipping!