SOLVED Slow transfer speed on the 10g network -> Poor Encryption performance in SCALE only

Antoshka

Dabbler
Hello folks,

I recently switched from TrueNAS Core to Scale and found an issue with the transfer speed. I have a 10g network between NAS and two desktops. Synthetic speed tests look ok. However, the real file transfer (SMB) gives 150 Mb/s only. If I start 2nd file transfer, the speed goes down to 75 Mb/s each.

iperf3 tests (both directions results are almost the same):
1 parallel gives 4.6 - 6.1 Gbits/sec
5 parallels give 9.3 - 9.4 Gbits/sec

OpenSpeedTest shows similar results as iperf3.

Disks are attached as network drives to PCs, so I can run Crystal Mark tests, and here I see interesting things:
Diesel Pool.png

Nitro Pool.png

Explorer (download and upload are the same speed):
Explorer.png

Speed is ok for a few second at the beginning, but after that it goes down till the end.

NAS is virtualized, HBA and NIC are passthrough :
1) Ryzen 5800X - 8 cores for TrueNAS
2) 128 Gb RAM - 64Gb for TrueNAS
3) NIC - Intel X540-AT2
4) HBA - LSI 9305-16i
5) Pool #1, RAIDz1 - 4x Micron 5200 MAX 960Gb
6) Pool #2, RAIDz1 - 4x Micron 520 ECO 1.8Tb

Switch: Unifi Flex XG

Desktop NICs: Marvell AQC113, Marvell AQC111C

I didn't have this issue with TrueNAS Core after small tweaks from here. TrueNAS Scale has cubic protocol by default, and I don't see any Tunables from the Core version, so I don't know what I can do.
The disks look ok, fio shows ~480 Mb/s speed, so I don't expect that both SSD pool are bad.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you in advance!

sretalla