Sick Beard SABnzbd Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

radian23

Dabbler
Does anyone have a good guide to follow to install Sick Beard and Sabnzbd?

So far I have both installed. Sick Beard will download and pass it on to SABnzbd. Sabnzbd completes the download but I'm not sure how to pass it back to SickBeard to post process and move to the correct tv folder.

On my previous HTPC I setup catagories and have sickbeard setup to do post processing on TV shows.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Does anyone have a good guide to follow to install Sick Beard and Sabnzbd?

So far I have both installed. Sick Beard will download and pass it on to SABnzbd. Sabnzbd completes the download but I'm not sure how to pass it back to SickBeard to post process and move to the correct tv folder.

On my previous HTPC I setup catagories and have sickbeard setup to do post processing on TV shows.
There's a ton of guide on the interwebs, and possibly even on this forum how to get these programs to work together.A good search should find them, guides for configuring them on other operating systems are applicable as well.

The one extra thing you need to keep in mind with freenas is that jails are isolated from one another so either mount your download/media location to both jails, or install both of these plugins to the same jail.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
How do you install both plugins in the same jail? when I use the GUI, it puts each plugin in its own jail.
install a plugin either from the repo or by using the upload button on the Plugins tab.

then to install additional plugins to a jail select the Jails tab, select a jail, and use the upload button there.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
You have to create a jail, and install them manually in the jail. You can't use the plugins for it
Depending on what you mean by manual this could be false. you can upload multiple PBIs to a jail.

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Manual=pbi, pkg, or portsnap
lol, k then your not wrong if you define 3/4 methods as manual, lol.
so you, pbi method works if you utilize the Jails tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.