Restored configuration docker and kubernetes keep crashing

defendos

Cadet
hello, i've been lurking and gathering and testing knowledge here for a while but now i have stumbled upon a problem i can't figure out nor find a solution, i'm hoping some more knowledgeable people here might, so without further ado here is my situation and problem

Few days back my server suddenly rebooted and it kept rebooting endlessly, it was a single disk ssd boot device, it was secondhand and used a lot,
so i was like i still have a backup of my configuration so i just buy 2 new ssd devices put them in mirror installation through the truenas usb installation and call it a day, well so i thought

After i booted my backup configuration on the fresh install all seemed good, was checking everything to be sure and i noticed my apps were keep showing up with only half of them active or disappearing with the message "Applications are not running",
went into the shell and tried running "systemctl start docker"
and got the following message "job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code"
then i tried running "systemctl status docker.service" and received "Failed to start docker application container engine, triggered by docker.socket",
my kubernetes settings were gone too like my node ip and route v4 gateway, i had set them again and rebooted the system a couple times now
but still the same problem occurs, also when i try to unset pool or choose a different pool with migrate option i get the following error
"Kubernetes service is not running"

So in short when i restored my configuration backup docker and kubernetes services wont start anymore nor can i access my applications

does anyone have a clue where i need to start looking for tinkering to get it kick started again?

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
hello, i've been lurking and gathering and testing knowledge here for a while but now i have stumbled upon a problem i can't figure out nor find a solution, i'm hoping some more knowledgeable people here might, so without further ado here is my situation and problem

does anyone have a clue where i need to start looking for tinkering to get it kick started again?
Welcome... but please read the forum rules. Hardware and software need to be described.