Reset Active Directory / Kerberos configuration

ant0n

Dabbler
Hi

I updated from 9.10.3-U6 or somthing similar, i dont know exactly, it was the latest FreeNas 9 to 11.3-U4

everything worked, but Active Directory broke (my Domain Controller)

please could you help me to
1) CLEAN
- reset LDAP
- reset Kerberos
- reset Active Directory

2) REINSTALL/RECONFIGURE FROM SCRATCH only the KERBEROS/ACTIVE DIRECTORY PART for getting a working domain controller again

3) THANKS

at the moment i used some sqlite / db explorer and i guess there is a problem now in the database or somewhere else
but i can revert to the db that i backed up before i changed the db (that is the db converted from FreeNAS 9.10 to 11.3

ant0n

Dabbler
My ONLY little playground FREENAS domain controller broke.
i cannot access my NAS anymore from android and from windows, cause i use CIFS/SAMBA shares

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems

The domain controller role was removed from FreeNAS in version 11.3.

ant0n

Dabbler
I now tried to connect my feenas in my home network without a domain, which i did not yet succeed in, all video resources and forum threads i found use either FreeNAS 9 or are not the correct question.

So how to regain access to my formerly domain-user permitted SMB share from FreeNAS 9 on the FreeNAS 11?

is there any way of regaining access? it is NOT my goal to use HOME share or GUEST ACCESS
I would not have a domain controller that i can use because feature was removed from FreeNAS

ant0n

Dabbler
Dear anodos, your link SMB Permissions that you linked does contain outdated information for FreeNAS 9, do you think that helps me?
can you please link something useful?