Reinstall steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanHouston

Cadet
I am running FreeNas 11.1-u1 and have had a a number of reboots occur. It got better after the most recent update, but is still happening. I've not figured out what is causing it and have been watching some of the other bugs opened to see how they go. Before I go the bug opening route I was considering a fresh install. I've read the documentation and many threads, but I'm unclear on a few things.

I run a few jails and 1 vm. If I want to reinstall is it just a matter of exporting my configuration, perform new install, import configuration and everything (volume, VMs and jails) will all be back, or is there more to it than that. From my reading it suggest that is all there is to it, but since this will be the first time I've ever done it I wanted to ask someone with more experience than me. :)

Thanks,
Dan

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
If I want to reinstall is it just a matter of exporting my configuration, perform new install, import configuration and everything (volume, VMs and jails) will all be back, or is there more to it than that.
That's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.