refurbished 10G NIC kits (X520-DA1, Mellanox ConnectX-2, Mellanox ConnectX-3,..) 100-180€

ECC

Explorer
Hi,
today I found some interesting 10G NIC kits on ebay (2x NICs + Cable + Brackets). Maybe someone is looking for sth like this atm.
some examples:
Intel X520-DA1
Mellanox-ConnectX-3

ornias

Wizard
130 euro excluding shipping for 2 single port connectx-3 cards and a cable, is quite expensive.

ECC

Explorer
Depends from where you are. In Germany, I didn't find cheaper alternatives, except from china. But if I count in the delivery duration and additional taxes, it was the cheapest I could find.

ornias

Wizard
Depends from where you are. In Germany, I didn't find cheaper alternatives, except from china. But if I count in the delivery duration and additional taxes, it was the cheapest I could find.
I've grabbed about 5 connectx-3 cards last year for less and i'm based in the EU. Mostly from germany btw.
This seller was also selling back then, and also excluded because he is unreasonablly expensive.

Maybe currently there are temprorarily no cheaper alternatives, but that doesn't make this a good deal.

ChrisRJ

Wizard
Yeah, price fluctuations are indeed a pain sometimes. I am in Germany too and as an example the price for a certain Samsung DDR3 ECC RDIMM modules with 32 GB is somewhere between 40 and 80+ Euros over time. So if possible it might help to just wait a little bit.