qbittorent and vpn

jag5cof

Dabbler
This post may be similar to other posts for qbittorrent. I have qbittorrent 4.5.1 installed on my Truenas Scales 22.12.1 using truecharts. I can connect to torrents and download with no problem. The problem starts when I add my vpn service to qbittorrent. After all of the required information is added and saved, the app gets stuck in deploying. The app log shows "kube-bridge: port 29(veth3aa8fad5) entered disabled state"

Last edited:

jag5cof

Dabbler
My issue was fixed, I had to change my vpn provider and switch to wireguard vpn vice openvpn.

brandon.arnold

Dabbler
This post may be similar to other posts for qbittorrent. I have qbittorrent 4.5.1 installed on my Truenas Scales 22.12.1 using truecharts. I can connect to torrents and download with no problem. The problem starts when I add my vpn service to qbittorrent. After all of the required information is added and saved, the app gets stuck in deploying. The app log shows "kube-bridge: port 29(veth3aa8fad5) entered disabled state"
Wait, are there settings in the UI for a VPN provider for the Qbittorrent app? Or is that something you did in the container? I only see the SOCKS5 proxy option in Qbittorrent, to enable something like this.

LarsR

Guru
Only the truecharts version of qbittorrent has the option do directly implement a vpn addon.