Problems after updating from 11.2 to 11.3 U2

kupholder

Cadet
Ever since I upgraded from 11.2 to 11.3 U2 I can no longer access permissions for my datasets and SMB shares, nor can I manage the ACL for the datasets or SMB shares.

I get the following error everytime:

Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 130, in call_method
    io_thread=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1095, in _call
    return await run_method(methodobj, *args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1019, in _run_in_conn_threadpool
    return await self.run_in_executor(self.__ws_threadpool, method, *args, kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1007, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, kwargs))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 965, in nf
    return f(args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/filesystem.py", line 416, in acl_is_trivial
    raise CallError('Path not found.', errno.ENOENT)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOENT] Path not found.

Any help is greatly appreciated! I really don't want to have to destroy the dataset... I don't have enough external storage to move the data off...

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
Ever since I upgraded from 11.2 to 11.3 U2 I can no longer access permissions for my datasets and SMB shares, nor can I manage the ACL for the datasets or SMB shares.
Did you find a resolution to this?

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Are you by any chance, trying to set permissions on the top-level of your pool? This is no longer allowed in 11.3. If so, you'll need to restructure your data into child datasets under the top-level.