VNET failure on 11.3

lupinlicious

Dabbler
Hello,

After I updated to 11.3 I cannot no longer create plugins from the GUI and receive the following message:

Error: plex-plexpass had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Stopped plex-plexpass due to VNET failure Partial plugin destroyed.

After a reboot I got the following message:

Code:
[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/MEDiA/iocage/.plugins/github_com_freenas_iocage-ix-plugins_git/INDEX'

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 130, in call_method
    io_thread=False)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1091, in _call
    return await run_method(methodobj, *args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1015, in _run_in_conn_threadpool
    return await self.run_in_executor(self.__ws_threadpool, method, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1003, in run_in_executor
    return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 964, in nf
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/jail.py", line 179, in query
    resource_list = iocage.list('all', plugin=True, plugin_data=True)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/iocage.py", line 1323, in list
    **kwargs
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_list.py", line 84, in list_datasets
    _all = self.list_all(ds)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/iocage_lib/ioc_list.py", line 493, in list_all
    os.path.join(repo_obj.git_destination, 'INDEX')
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/mnt/MEDiA/iocage/.plugins/github_com_freenas_iocage-ix-plugins_git/INDEX'

So I deleted my icoage and tried to create a new one, but still the same message about VNET.
The [Errno 2] have at least disappeared now.

When I create a new plugin i select VNET and Berkeley Packet Filter but cannot enter any IP unless I check NAT and uncheck NAT

Anyone who knows more about this? Or what I can do get around this problem?

Thanks

BR

lupinlicious

Dabbler
I got it to work by simply selecting VNET, IPv4 inerface was left out blank.
Tic NAT and untick it again så you can add IPv4 for your network

Jadan1213

Dabbler
I got it to work by simply selecting VNET, IPv4 inerface was left out blank.
Tic NAT and untick it again så you can add IPv4 for your network

I love you. I've been frustratingly trying to get this to work for a while now, and you're the only one i've seen who had a fix. Thank you!