Plugins not working after update

jsmossuk

Cadet
Hi Guys

since the last update my plex server broke and when I try and install any plugins i get the same error (see below) any ideas?

[EFAULT] Exception: UnboundLocalError:local variable 'bridge_cmd' referenced before assignment occured, destroyed syncthing.

Close

I ran into this with the update as well. Following the instructions referenced by Seymour addressed the problem. All of my jails were set to 'none' and I had to change them to my network interface. Auto wasn't available for existing jails, only new...

mrutt

Cadet
Same issue with Plex, waiting for an update

[EFAULT] Exception: UnboundLocalError:local variable 'bridge_cmd' referenced before assignment occured, destroyed plex.

ThreeDee

Guru
Same issue with Plex, waiting for an update

[EFAULT] Exception: UnboundLocalError:local variable 'bridge_cmd' referenced before assignment occured, destroyed plex.
did you even look at the resolution that was posted almost right above your post?

mrutt

Cadet
did you even look at the resolution that was posted almost right above your post?

Before the post above I tried to un-install and reinstall and I get the error on re-install. I get the error during the config of DHCP on the Plex plugin installation.

mrutt

Cadet

Fixed by adding the IPv4 interface on the plex plugin, not the jail since it was gone on the Plex plugin un-install. I'm new to FreeNAS, it must be a difference between the new UI and the legacy UI.

Thanks for your help.

mrutt

Cadet
Hey everyone,

Since 11.2-U2 having issues with Plex. I got the plugin to install by adding an interface, but the poster art doesn't pull in and only adds a scene from the movie. I added an interface for my FreeNAS and defined the DNS-servers but this didn't work.

1. I have cleared all meta data and rescanned, still only uses a scene from movie
2. added DNS server 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 to the global network address of FreeNAS box

Any ideas are appreciated.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Do you have a default gateway listed in FreeNAS? Also is vnet enabled for your plex jail?

mrutt

Cadet
Fixed, thank you so much. For others that might be new to FreeNAS, I took a screenshot.

1551040585200.png

Do you have a default gateway listed in FreeNAS? Also is vnet enabled for your plex jail?