Plugins 'gone' after reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akudo

Cadet
Before I rebooted I had the following plugins enabled and running: Sickbeard, Couchpotato and Sabnzbd, however I noticed when I tried to install Maraschino to the same jail as the other plugins I couldn't turn it on afterwards, so I deleted it and didn't think more about it.. a couple of hours later I decided to try Plex and install that via Jails -> download_jail -> upload plugin (like I did with all the previous plugins) but after it installed I couldn't turn it on either.. So I tried to see if I could turn some of the plugins that I was running off.. I couldn't! .. hmm.. So I decided to reboot after that.. well.. now this is what I see..

ujP9bv0.png

So I'm kinda at a loss here..

Akudo

Cadet
However.. the Plexmediaserver plugin is able to be turned on/off now, the three others are not even recognized as plugins anymore in the left side navigation bar under plugins, as seen on the pic in #0..

cyberjock

Inactive Account
For starters, you shouldn't be starting the jail from the CLI. The manual doesn't tell you to start the jail that way, so you shouldn't be. In fact, if you are doing things from the CLI that aren't called out in the manual, there's a very good chance that's why you are in the predicament you are in. Doing things from the CLI effectively short circuits FreeNAS' database of settings. Do that for the wrong thing and you'll end up with some non-viable system.

Akudo

Cadet
The only reason I started jail from the command line, was because everything else failed and I saw that sugestion in a old thread..

Akudo

Cadet
I've added a log from the time i pressed Reboot.

Attachments

• log-reboot.txt
    26.5 KB · Views: 229

no_connection

Patron
I use a separate dataset for jails that it can create it's own datasets in.

How is your system set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.