Plex Freenas 11.3 No soup for you

kayetump

Cadet
Hello
Just upgraded to Freenas 11.3. Now I am unable to access my Plex sever getting error no soup for you. I have tried adding subnet via preferences.xml that didn't work. I have tried deleted Plex and all jails and reinstalling it, Still getting no soup for you error.

Any help will be amazing

Thank you for your time everyone

kayetump

Cadet
Update. uninstalled plugins and jails. Ran zpool scub. installed and did the remount. Still getting no soup dont have access to the server.

lupinlicious

Dabbler
In my case a reboot of my switch solved 'no soup for you'. Not sure if it was necessary to remove preferences.xml
In my xml I can see 172.105.64.14, perhaps Plex is calling home? You might want to block this address

kayetump

Cadet
I've done a fresh install of Plex so my XML file is at the default and I am still unable to claim my server saying I have no access. As well I have tried to reboot my switch with no luck. I've been wondering if this could be a Plex problem and not a Freenas problem ?

Last edited:

kayetump

Cadet
Got it working!!!!!! My WIFI is on a VLAN once I connect my computer directly into my switch I as able to claim the server and watch it over the network. Thank you everyone!