11.3 Plugins inc Plex Media Server

James1432

Dabbler
Hi there,

Had 11.2 U7 running with no issues, Updated the Train to 11.3 and Upgraded the Pool.

Everything is in iocage and I can SMB share with no problem to Windows 10.

Did a fresh install of Plex and added the Mountpoint to /media

I started Plex and instead of getting routed to the file tree, I go straight into Plex.

Comes up with 'No Soup for You' so checked the permissions and got redirected to ACL.

Now I assume this is where my issue is? Has anyone had this problem or know how to fix it??

Regards

James

James1432

Dabbler
Tried Everything Mate, Just checked YouTube and Tom at Lawrence Systems is doing a Video shortly. He's posted 2 today... 1 for upgrade instructions and 1 for Steam. He's noted people are having problems with ACL's so it should be quite specific when he posts. Tried Asigra also and having the same problem so I think it will be a fix for most problems.

johnnyP

Cadet
I adjusted the ACL’s to be plex and group of wheel and did it recursively and then reinstalled the app. It seems to be working now.

johnnyP

Cadet
I made sure that I had a user called “plex” ID 972 and added that to group “wheel”. I then went to ACL in the Samba services and added it recursively to the directory where the media was stored. I followed this link: