Please help reviewing my backup solution

Nidhogg

Dabbler
Hey,
I recently built a new FreeNAS since my old one started getting error on two drives.
(https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/advice-on-used-supermicro-build.69900/ , big thanks to @Chris Moore, @aaronouthier and @verysneaky for helping me)

I built my old NAS when I lived in my old apartment and kept offsite backups, one at work and one at my parents, but now when I have a house I want to use my detached garage and my old NAS (with replaced drives ofc) as off-site backup.
I figure that if my wood house would burn down, my stone garage would hopefully survive, and if not, I also intend to keep an (encrypted) copy on Backblaze for my most important stuff (mostly movies and pics of my family).
Lastly, I will probably keep an 2.5" backup drive in a future gun safe I plan on buying, in a fireproof box, but that disk will only be updated intermittently, and problably not all that often.

The old NAS is currently running 9.3, but I am in the process now of finalizing the new NAS (have ran ~2.5 weeks of memory tests, 4 days of CPU burn-in, and a run of badblocks test ~150 hours, phew).

I have copied the data to the new NAS using zfs send/recv, and now I will shuffle the disks around, do a fresh installation and import the pool, and just double check that I have all the required configs and recovery keys backed up properly.

In a week or two when I have checked that everything important is accounted for and corruption free, I will replace the faulty drives in the old NAS, install 11.2, and do a full system test on that one as well (memory, CPU, and badblocks).
Then I will set up a replication task to sync the Users data (I also have a Media dataset which is basically "worthless" in the sense that I can always re-rip my collection if needed, so no backup for that).

Now, I have two questions before I finalize everything:

With the tests I have done so far to the new NAS, should I consider it ready for use?

With my planned setup, can this be considered safe for a backup solution?

My answer to both questions would be Yes, but I just want a second (or third, or tenth) opinion before I, in a few weeks, crawl into bed happy that my family pics are safe.

freenas setup.png