Photoprism Setup Steps TrueNas Scale

desertpunk66

Cadet
I am new to using scale and am unable to find info on how to set the parameters for the official photoprism app. I am getting an error stating "
[EFAULT] Failed to install chart release: Error: INSTALLATION FAILED: Deployment.apps "photoprism" is invalid: spec.template.spec.containers[0].resources.limits: Required value: Limit must be set for non overcommitable resources
add_circle_outline"
I appreciate any help

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Try refreshing the Catalog, which was updated yesterday with resource limits, and redeploying the app.

desertpunk66

Cadet
I am still getting the same error, even after adjusting the resource limits manually. Are there any other settings I need to change, like the storage volumes? Sorry I am new to this

desertpunk66

Cadet
I was able to get it working, not sure why, but the truecharts app worked without issue. TrueNas needs to publish walkthroughs of how to set up the "Official" apps if they are going to be available by default.

enemyjay

Cadet
So weird,
I saw this same error earlier while attempting both emby and plex addons, but then checked back a minute later and they both showed successfully updated with no other action.