Periodic Snapshot stuck in "Pending" status

jerryjharrison

Explorer
FreeNAS upgraded to 11.3 Release. I have about 15 periodic snapshot tasks, and 10 of them are working fine. After the upgrade, all of the tasks showed Legacy as their status but 5 of the 15 were not actually generating any snapshots. The 5 failing periodic snapshot tasks are on 3 separate datasets. The failing tasks are on different frequencies, and have different retention settings. The last successful snapshot of the ones that are not working was the day of the upgrade.

I can create manual snapshots of the datasets without error. I deleted all pre-existing snapshots, deleted the tasks, and then re-created them. Now their status shows pending, but again, no snapshots are being created, and they have remained in the Pending state for much longer than the frequency of the snapshot as well as any time required for processing. (Daily snapshots of a small dataset, but "Pending" for a week) . Again, no snapshots getting created by the new tasks.

All of the other Periodic Snapshots on other datasets are working fine, and generating the snapshots as expected after the upgrade without any issues.

hervon

Patron
Searched ? This may help: