SOLVED No Data in Reports Tab on New TrueNAS Scale 22.12.02 Install

I've seen this issue reported a few times, but the suggested troubleshooting steps haven't worked and I wanted to ask for my specific configuration. I'm running a new TrueNAS Scale box based on an Asrock IMB-X1314 W680 motherboard with a i5-12600k and two sticks of KSM32ED8/32HC. Since initial install (and persisting through a rollback to that state and a reinstall), no data has appeared in the reporting tab of the web UI. These stats are visible on the dashboard and in my Plex container, but everything in the reporting tab returns null. After a few minutes, the tab shows this error:
Failed to export RRD data: ERROR: realpath(/var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost/aggregation-cpu-sum/cpu-idle.rrd): No such file or directory
Does anyone have any insight on this? I assume the relevant sensors are working on the motherboard since things are being reported correctly in other places, but the databases aren't pulling things in for whatever reason. Happy to provide any logs that would be useful, too.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
This thread may give you some pointers.

Thanks for the start! Cleared the cache, which didn't help. Followed up by stoping both services (sudo systemctl stop rrdcached/sudo systemctl stop collectd), deleted the files in /var/db/system/rrd-8f179c8648fc4419af075a5cf26c19f8/localhost, restarted the services, and it looks like things are repopulating in the folders. I'm going to leave it for a few hours and, if it doesn't work, come back to the rest of the steps in the thread.