NFS Won't Connect on Tertiary Network, but will on Primary and Secondary Network

SpirusNox

Cadet
Hello Everyone,

So I ran into an issue that I just can quite understand.

Here is my setup, and has been working for going on 5 years now.

I have a TrueNas Scale system, currently running the latest Bluefin version. It is running as a VM in my Proxmox Hypervisor.
I have two "NICs" that are connected to this system, my main (Physical) network and the internal VM virtual network that only the virtual machines use.
I have been able to setup NFS sharing on both my Physical and virtual networks just fine, have had no issues at all. But recently, I wanted to add a third network interface, one for a separate set of VMs that will be used for testing. So, I did the same thing as before and added a third network interface just like the second interface, and gave it an IP address in the subnet I wanted.

On that network, 192.168.200.0/24, any device can see and ping the TrueNas host. But, when I try to mount an NFS share, it reports "Connection Refused".
I have added that network as a trusted network on the NFS share, I have restarted the service, and the whole OS as well. I have connected with NFS on both of the other networks without any issue, connected from multiple systems as well. But on the third network. It does not work. I have used all versions of NFS to no avail. And NFS4 is enabled on that NFS share.

Am I insane or am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.