Nextcloud permissions needed for the host volume dataset on truenas scale

Ry-Guy

Cadet
Hi, I have installed nextcloud from the official chart on truenas scale, when I deploy the app without specifying a host volume dataset, nextcloud deploys successfully, but when i specify a dataset to use, the app won't deploy. I have tried setting permissions to all reading and writing, changed the user and group to app, and www-data, and so far nothing has worked, any help would be greatly appreciated

edujunyent

Cadet
I installed yesterday a Truenas Scale on Terramaster F2-423 and same happens to me, lot of problems with apps and SMB, Plex for example needs to stop SMB first to deploy, but on Nextcloud with SMB stoped, if I specify "Host Path for Nextcloud Data Volume" stucks on deploing 0/2, if not it deploys successfully. Anyone can help us?

edujunyent

Cadet
If you just enable "Host Path for Nextcloud Data Volume" but not on "Host path for postgres data volume" and "Host path for postgres backup volume" App deploys stucks on 1/2, I can confirm that the problem is with both (nextcloud and posgres" when you enable host path.

Ry-Guy

Cadet
I ended up just switching over to the truecharts version and that solved the problem for me