Nextcloud issue how to fix

impkt13

Dabbler
I already edit config map nginx.conf upload size to 10G, but sill can’t upload large file!

If you are running NGINX, make sure location =/.well-known/carddav { and location = /.well-known/caldav { are properly configured as described in [URL='https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/24/admin_manual/installation/nginx.html']NGINX configuration[/URL], adapt to use a subfolder if necessary. [COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)]

I edited nginx.conf by nextcloud doc, but still have notice about well-known/carddav or caldav [/COLOR]
problem.

Attachments

• 7107227D-6778-45B7-B4EE-593C7A2EA9D8.png
    7107227D-6778-45B7-B4EE-593C7A2EA9D8.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 148

impkt13

Dabbler
root@jah[~]# k3s kubectl -n ix-nextcloud exec pods/nextcloud-57698c45c7-mhwwl -- cat /etc/nginx/nginx.conf |grep client Defaulted container "nginx" out of: nginx, nextcloud, init-postgresdb (init) client_max_body_size 10G; client_body_timeout 300s;

indivision

Guru
Is this in a VM? If so, it sounds like it may be more of a question for the Nextcloud team.

I used an app chart for Nextcloud and was able to successfully change the upload limit from the GUI.

impkt13

Dabbler
Is this in a VM? If so, it sounds like it may be more of a question for the Nextcloud team.

I used an app chart for Nextcloud and was able to successfully change the upload limit from the GUI.
I use ix app chart ! How to change in gui? I do not find this ? I use k3s cm config. If possible give some pic

indivision

Guru
I use ix app chart ! How to change in gui? I do not find this ? I use k3s cm config. If possible give some pic

My apologies. I was thinking of the quota size rather than max upload size.

That said, the TrueCharts version is already set to 10 GB upload max size by default. Maybe you are using the official chart and its set lower?

papalangi

Dabbler
Hi,
perhaps you can give me some hints. I have the same problems with Nextcloud on trueness scale.
As I am very new with docker I don't know how to change the nginx.conf. Where is the file? How can I access it? Must I open the Nextcloud shell in "Applications" or can it be done from the truenas shell? I use the official Chart, the true chart version doesn't works for me.

panzerscope

Contributor
Hi,
perhaps you can give me some hints. I have the same problems with Nextcloud on trueness scale.
As I am very new with docker I don't know how to change the nginx.conf. Where is the file? How can I access it? Must I open the Nextcloud shell in "Applications" or can it be done from the truenas shell? I use the official Chart, the true chart version doesn't works for me.
I would like to know this too. I would imagine that yes, you would need to access it via the Application specific Shell. I am on the lookout of the whereabouts of the nginx.conf, so if someone could point in the right direction that would be great.

indivision

Guru
If you are using a chart I don't think you should be changing files like nginx.conf. It will get changed back every time you update the app.

It shows your max upload size on the Settings > System page under the PHP panel.

If you are using the iX chart and it's too low, the best solution would be to ask iX to adjust the chart so that a larger upload max is allowed.

If you use the TrueCharts version, the problem is solved already for you.

Aviatorpaal

Dabbler
I found the solution after tens of hours of troubleshooting, erasing and trying different versions of Nextcloud. The solution: passing environment variables for the official iX version of Nextcloud:

variables.jpg

PHP_MEMORY_LIMIT
PHP_UPLOAD_LIMIT
POST_MAX_SIZE