Nextcloud Change Chunk Size

Andrei1744

Cadet
Hi Everyone! Everytime I upload something on truenas, the speed stutters every 10mb. I've read something that said that I needed to change the chunk size on nextcloud, and it gave me a sudo command. I can't run sudo commands, and I was wondering if there was a way to either disable the chunk size, or just change it to be larger. Any help is appreciated!

Andrei1744

Cadet
Edit: Everytime I upload something on nextcloud, the speed stutters every 10mb. I've read something that said that I needed to change the chunk size on nextcloud, and it gave me a sudo command (The command: sudo -u www-data php occ config:app:set files max_chunk_size --value 0). I can't run sudo commands, and I was wondering if there was a way to either disable the chunk size, or just change it to be larger. Any help is appreciated!

sretalla