Need help please... "[EFAULT] Partition type 6a898cc3-1dd2-11b2-99a6-080020736631 not found on sdc" Errors when trying to create a Zpool on scale.

SamPatel00

Cadet

Need help please... "[EFAULT] Partition type 6a898cc3-1dd2-11b2-99a6-080020736631 not found on sdc" Errors when trying to create a pool.​

renderTimingPixel.png

SCALE
So I keep getting these errors on the same 4 out of my 6 drives when trying to create a z1 pool. I have wiped and wiped to the point where the drives have cleaner assholes than I do. I have also reinstalled TrueNAS Scale from scratch multiple times. I have used multiple partition managers from Aomie, Minitool, Macrorit, and gParted to delete, wipe and check errors to no avail. I can make a zfs pool in Proxmox without any issues. I can also make a pool with the 2 drives that are not throwing errors with no issues. They are all sas 3TB 7200rpm drives, the 4 with issues are seagate and the 2 with no issues are hgst inside a Dell r710 w/ perc h200 in it mode. I have just bought the 4 seagates off ebay as used drives that were pulled and working in an existing system. Here is the listing for context. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

ETA: I got no issues creating a pool on TrueNas core, Proxmox, or using these drives in just about any OS. Just on Scale
ETA2: So now I just tried to import the pool from Core to Scale, and it's a no-go. I also tried to upgrade core to scale and the pool pops up on scale as offline.

Any suggestion are most welcome. Thanks in advance.