My graph are not working

Michel M

Dabbler
Hello,
I recently install freenas on my new server and i have a problem,
On the main screen all my graph like cpu usage ect ... are stuck at loading as you can see.
1559736084995.png

Cpu: ryzen 3 2200G
Ram: 8 Go
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450I Aorus Pro Wifi
Version of freenas: FreeNAS-11.2-U4.1

Thank you for you help !

Attachments

• 1559736009828.png
    1559736009828.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 288

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
Cpu: ryzen 3 2200G
Ram: 8 Go
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450I Aorus Pro Wifi
Version of freenas: FreeNAS-11.2-U4.1
I am not suggesting that this hardware can't work, but it is quite new and there may not yet be software support for the hardware with regard to reading the values that are not being displayed. If you would open a bug report, I imagine the developers would be happy to work with you. They may need to create code and release a new version of the OS before this is corrected though.
Here is a link to the reporting site: https://jira.ixsystems.com/projects/NAS

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
Gigabyte B450I Aorus Pro Wifi
This is a gaming / desktop computer system board which are usually not well supported in FreeNAS. For example, FreeNAS has no support for Wifi, so you will not be able to configure that for use. This system board may yet present other problems, besides the graphs that you are concerned about.

Michel M

Dabbler
Okay,
It is anoying that freenas doesn't support desktop grade hardware because the server one is really expensive and very few person can afor it.

Michel M

Dabbler
I know it is a freenas forum,
But do you know other ZFS distro that are more frendly with my hardware ?

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
I know it is a freenas forum,
But do you know other ZFS distro that are more frendly with my hardware ?
You have a couple problems. First, it is a very new hardware platform. We never suggest brand new hardware platforms because there is a good possibility that the drivers are not yet available. If you would have come here and sought advice before buying hardware, you would have been pointed to something that is known to be compatible and would likely have cost you less money.
The other part of the problem is that the hardware vendor did not make a driver for FreeBSD. So contact the vendor and tell them that they need to support something other than Windows and Linux. Take a look at their site:
https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B450-I-AORUS-PRO-WIFI-rev-10#support-dl-driver
They only have drivers for Windows and say that the Linux drivers, you will need to find those yourself:
Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
So, the problem with this board is the manufacturer.

You could try putting Linux on there, but it still might not work all the way, and you could always go with Windows.