GPU Passthrough not working

ProtonMan

Cadet
Hello and apologies in advance for the potential redundancy on the matter, I am very new to TrueNas software but I cannot seem to find a solid solution or guide for my current situation.
I recently built my TruNas server with the following build below and currently just going through a testing/trial phase of if I would like to continue using TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.3. My current issue(s) / barries I'm coming across is that I cannot seem to isolate or passthrough my GPUs for VMs usages (specifically my Dell 1DX71 nVidia Quadro P1000 4GB GDDR5 PCIe-x16 Graphics Card). It doesn't seem to recognize my AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6-Core 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon integrated graphics as an option for GPU. But when I try and select my nVidia Quadro P1000 for GPU Isolation or passthrough, I get the error "At least 1 GPU is required by the host for it’s functions. With your selection, no GPU is available for the host to consume."

I am not sure if there's an update needed on the card or do I need to do some deep diving into TrueNase software but any and all suggestions will be greatly accepted.

TrueNas Build:
Motherboard - GIGABYTE B550I AORUS PRO AX
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 6-Core 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor with Radeon Graphics

ProtonMan

Cadet
Finally got it to recognize my integrated GPU!!!
So I noticed I had Above 4G decoding and Re-Size BAR Support [disabled] (saw a forum briefly mention it) and had to force my BIOS to enable my Integrated GPU. Integrated GPU showed up as an option for my GPU Passthrough

N20Visuals

Dabbler
Hi, maybe someone here can help me, i'm also trying to pass through a gpu to a windows 10 vm but its not working.
My system is based on a HP Z440, i've got 2 GPUs installed, one quattro k420 and a GTX1050Ti, i'm trying to pass through the 1050Ti. i've already selected the k420 in bios as the primary gpu and added gpu isolation to the GTX, but whenever i try to select the gpu in the VM settings in disappears after i save the settings. i can manually add the gpu (pci address 02:00:0 and 02:00:1) to the vm and it recognizes it as a gpu passthrough when i open the settings after that, but i get an error message when adding the second pci device that no reset mechanism is defined and the vm won't start.
any solution for that? i'm also fine if it just doesn't work with that gpu but i'd love to know what the problem is :)

@edit: i have another PCI card passed through to the vm that works, so pci passthrough itself is working