mount jail nextcloud

aLinux

Cadet
hello
i have FreeNAS-11.2-U6 for some time installed and running (was running...) nextcloud 16 plugin installed. it worked great for many weeks.
until today i tried to update to the latest version and it failed for some reason and ended in error 500. tried to recover it with snapshots and ended with an bigger error 502. so i give up and i want to copy data from nextcloud data folder.
is there any way to mount the jail data folder with nextcloud files for samba windows ?
if so.. how ?
i tried to share but it doesnt work for some reason. if some1 can help me with some step by step how to do it please.
thank you

aLinux

Cadet
i tried but no luck.. need to save data and change the server for a better one

garm

Wizard
Then let’s start there, what dosent work? Database dump? Archiving data or web directory?

aLinux

Cadet
502 Bad Gateway
i just want to find the data folder were the files are stored.. i cant seem to find it..
if i can locate that and copy the files to an external hdd or mount as samba for windows.. it would be great

aLinux

Cadet
ive found the location /mnt/Data/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root/usr/local/www/nextcloud/data
i started to copy all files to another hdd for backup that i have installed
after it finishes coping the files i need to figure out the permission for share with samba cause the drive is already mounted in windows and i can see the data folder but i can not acces it,it says i dont have permission