Missing media

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavageAUS

Patron
Ok so im not sure where to start with this, I have a Media dataset that contains a movies folder and in the gui it is showing that i have used 1.03 TiB of space (which sounds about right)but when i browse to the share the folder is empty, even with showing hidden files in windows i cannot see anything.

Back story:

I was messing around with rancher trying to get plex up and running and the way it had me mount my media appeared to have copied my Movies folder to / so i cd'd into it and ls'd and sure enough all my movies were listed. I then went to where my Movies should be cd /mnt/Tank/Media/Movies and yes sure enough they were there also so i went back to / and did a rm -R movies..... i then cd'd back into my proper Movies folder to find it empty...... Have i lost all my movies for good or can i get them back?
6x1tb wd black raidz2.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Do you have a periodic snapshot job set up? (you could just roll back the snapshot)

SavageAUS

Patron
Do you have a periodic snapshot job set up? (you could just roll back the snapshot)
I don't think I ever set one up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

sretalla