Making sense of a Transmission error

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrashKing

Dabbler
I've made sure that UID 25 (smmsp) is a member of a group that has read write to the transmission dataset on both the jail and freenas.

Stuck on this one.

otgfux.jpg

nojohnny101

Wizard
You have given almost no information about your setup, that is at a minimum required before most will think about responding.

Start off with:
- full hardware specs
- type of jail you created for transmission (iocage or warden)
- FN version

You can read the full forum rules here

TrashKing

Dabbler
You have given almost no information about your setup, that is at a minimum required before most will think about responding.

Start off with:
- full hardware specs
- type of jail you created for transmission (iocage or warden)
- FN version

You can read the full forum rules here

my bad.

Build FreeNAS-11.1-U4
Platform Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
Memory 6096MB

iocage

nojohnny101

Wizard
I'm still confused on what the actual problem. I understand you are getting errors, but can you explain on what. Is another jail program trying to interact with transmission? You didn't explain much.

Can you take relevant permissions screenshots of the locations that you are reading/writing to?

TrashKing

Dabbler
I'm still confused on what the actual problem. I understand you are getting errors, but can you explain on what. Is another jail program trying to interact with transmission? You didn't explain much.

Can you take relevant permissions screenshots of the locations that you are reading/writing to?

All I can say about the error is what it says itself: There is a permissions error on a queue file. I have no idea where "transmission_1 sendmail" trying to read or write from, or why it's doing anything at all. Transmission daemon itself is working fine.

The error just appears on my FNAS box console. I added UID 25 to the "media" group which has RWX permissions but it still persists.

Code:
root@transmission_1:/media # ls -la
total 34
drwxr-xr-x   3 root  media   3 Mar 25 22:26 .
drwxrwxr-x  18 root  media  22 Mar 25 21:52 ..
drwxrwxr-x   7 root  media  13 Apr  1 14:34 torrents
root@transmission_1:/media #

nojohnny101

Wizard
Can you get a screenshot of the particular error?

Status
Not open for further replies.