Leave TrueNAS reviews and be entered to win a 70TB TrueNAS Mini X and more!

wsoteros

iSCSI Enjoyer
Administrator
iXsystems
Hello TrueNAS Community!

To start off, we want to thank each and everyone one of you for your continued support. Whether you are a contributor, user, or Open Source enthusiast, without a fantastic community like you, TrueNAS wouldn’t be the same!
As TrueNAS continues to grow and evolve, we are constantly welcoming an influx of new users who are trying TrueNAS for the first time. These users often seek third-party reviews to determine whether or not they want to try it out. The better and more comprehensive the reviews, the more likely they are to join our community and help us continue to deliver the world’s #1 open storage.

While TrueNAS has decent review coverage out there on some of these third-party review sites, we could be doing much better!

How you can help:

Leave your review(s) for TrueNAS using the links found on our Gleam Giveaway page and you will be entered to win a TrueNAS Mini X and more awesome prizes! We partnered with Western Digital to bring you a Mini that comes with 14 TB drives to kickstart those good data storage habits!

Additionally, for each review left on G2 (formerly G2 Crowd), $10 will automatically be donated to World Central Kitchen, an organization that provides meals during humanitarian, climate, and community crises.

Your reviews are a simple way to give back to the TrueNAS community that will also enable us to speed up development, continue to improve software quality and simplify documentation by welcoming more members into our community. The power of a review can also lead a fellow user to experience TrueNAS and the power of data freedom that we’ve all come to know and love. AND, to top it all off, it will give 5 lucky people a chance to win a TrueNAS Mini X (populated with 5 WD 14TB drives) and other awesome prizes!

Leave your reviews HERE.

Prizes:
1st place: TrueNAS Mini X with five 14 TB Western Digital WD Red Plus Drives
2nd place: $200 Gift Card (Giftogram)
3rd Place: $150 Gift Card (Giftogram)
4th Place: $100 Gift Card (Giftogram)
5th Place: $50 Gift Card (Giftogram)

The winners are in!

1st prize winner: Marino from NJ
2nd prize winner: Perry from NY
3rd prize winner: Juan from TX
4th prize winner: Li from California
5th prize winner: Tom from IL

Stay tuned for more awesome giveaways soon!

Last edited:

nojohnny101

Wizard
I a blocked from entering because I am using a VPN and gleam doesn't like that. Lame.

julaikos

Cadet
Hello , i was just wondering , a winners list was announced? Because I've must have missed it