KeyError when performing dry run of cloud sync to Backblaze B2

Error:
Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 367, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 403, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 973, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1083, in sync_onetime
    await self._sync(cloud_sync, options, job)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1105, in _sync
    await rclone(self.middleware, job, cloud_sync, options["dry_run"])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 177, in rclone
    snapshot_name = f"cloud_sync-{cloud_sync['id']}-{datetime.utcnow().strftime('%Y%m%d%H%M%S')}"
KeyError: 'id'

Hardware:
2 Seagate Ironwolf 4 TB Drives in RAIDZ1
Intel 4790
16 GB DDR3 RAM

Software:
TrueNAS Core 12.0-U2.1

Description:
Hello,
I have a dataset in my main ZFS pool I wanted to backup with encryption in "sync" mode to Backblaze b2. Even though I have already saved credentials and created a b2 bucket in Backblaze, when I try to do a dry-run I get the above key-error. I went back and looked at my configuration many times and I am convinced its all right. The only thing I could think of as being wrong is my password and salt are 128 characters in length.

I am happy to gather more information as needed, but what is wrong here?

Thanks for the help.

swervinc

Cadet
Hi. I ran into the same issue last night. I noticed the 'Dry Run' option was giving this error but actually running the backup worked fine.