Replication error. Bug?

MrNaz

Cadet
Hi all. I'm trying to create a replication task. The source system is behind NAT, and so I've manually created the SSH keypair and SSH connection after ensuring that port forwarding was set up. I was able to automatically get the Remote Host Key from the backup system, so I'm reasonably sure that the SSH connection works.

When I attempt to add the replication task, I select the SSH connection, and then when I attempt to expand the source dataset, I get the error which you can see in the attached screenshot. I have expanded error, and the full text is below, and a screenshot is attached.

Is this a bug, or is there some configuration that I have done incorrectly?

===== PYTHON ERROR =====

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 137, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self,
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1195, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 973, in nf
return await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/replication.py", line 642, in list_datasets
return await self.middleware.call("zettarepl.list_datasets", transport, ssh_credentials)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1238, in call
return await self._call(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1195, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/zettarepl.py", line 404, in list_datasets
datasets = await self.middleware.run_in_thread(list_datasets, shell)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/utils/run_in_thread.py", line 10, in run_in_thread
return await self.loop.run_in_executor(self.run_in_thread_executor, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/utils/io_thread_pool_executor.py", line 25, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/dataset/list.py", line 13, in list_datasets
return [dataset["name"] for dataset in list_datasets_with_properties(shell, dataset, recursive)]
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/dataset/list.py", line 30, in list_datasets_with_properties
output = shell.exec(args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/interface.py", line 88, in exec
return self.exec_async(args, encoding, stdout).wait(timeout)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/interface.py", line 92, in exec_async
async_exec.run()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/base_ssh.py", line 27, in run
client = self.shell.get_client()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/base_ssh.py", line 125, in get_client
pkey=self._parse_private_key(self.transport.private_key),
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/base_ssh.py", line 139, in _parse_private_key
return key_class.from_private_key(io.StringIO(private_key))
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/paramiko/pkey.py", line 256, in from_private_key
key = cls(file_obj=file_obj, password=password)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/paramiko/rsakey.py", line 52, in __init__
self._from_private_key(file_obj, password)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/paramiko/rsakey.py", line 179, in _from_private_key
data = self._read_private_key("RSA", file_obj, password)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/paramiko/pkey.py", line 316, in _read_private_key
m = self.BEGIN_TAG.match(lines[start])
IndexError: list index out of range

Attachments

• truenas_bug.png
    truenas_bug.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 169

Inxsible

Guru
I am experiencing the same issue. Did you ever get a resolution?