B2 Backup Failure

LIGISTX

Guru
I recently updated to TrueNAS 12 from 11.3 U3 I believe, and I am experiencing an issue with 1 of my 3 B2 backup jobs. It is failing and I am getting:
Code:
Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 361, in run
    await self.future
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/job.py", line 397, in __run_body
    rv = await self.method(*([self] + args))
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 973, in nf
    return await f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1058, in sync
    await self._sync(cloud_sync, options, job)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 1105, in _sync
    await rclone(self.middleware, job, cloud_sync, options["dry_run"])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/cloud_sync.py", line 234, in rclone
    raise ValueError(message)
ValueError: rclone failed with exit code 1

Any ideas what this could be? Quick googleling suggest turning off the replication task; it is already off. Any ideas?

LIGISTX

Guru
Anyone have any ideas? It seems to happen every couple of nights.

kaipee

Dabbler
I've just upgraded from 11.3 also and am having this problem with all 6 of my Backblaze Cloud Sync jobs.

Did you ever find a fix?

I've just noticed more detailed logs about the error. Seems there may have been an internet connection issue at the time of schedule.

Code:
2021/02/13 00:00:01 INFO  : Starting bandwidth limiter at 2MBytes/s
2021/02/13 00:00:01 Failed to create file system for "encrypted:/": failed to make remote "remote:********/" to wrap: failed to authorize account: failed to authenticate: Get "https://api.backblazeb2.com/b2api/v1/b2_authorize_account": dial tcp: lookup api.backblazeb2.com on 192.168.0.3:53: no such host

Last edited:

LIGISTX

Guru
I've just upgraded from 11.3 also and am having this problem with all 6 of my Backblaze Cloud Sync jobs.

Did you ever find a fix?

I've just noticed more detailed logs about the error. Seems there may have been an internet connection issue at the time of schedule.

Code:
2021/02/13 00:00:01 INFO  : Starting bandwidth limiter at 2MBytes/s
2021/02/13 00:00:01 Failed to create file system for "encrypted:/": failed to make remote "remote:********/" to wrap: failed to authorize account: failed to authenticate: Get "https://api.backblazeb2.com/b2api/v1/b2_authorize_account": dial tcp: lookup api.backblazeb2.com on 192.168.0.3:53: no such host
I didn't. I have not figured it out yet. I did just enable one of the settings to "Use --fast-list", which after a bit of looking into my logs it appear as though I was exceeding the amount of transactions per time (was it a minute, or second.... I forget already). So this may possibly help, but its so intermittent and I only just enabled this so I just am not sure if it worked yet. If I don't get a failure within the next week or two, I will assume this fixed it.