Jails Not Auto Mounting Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasayaki

Explorer
Hey all,

Whenever I reboot my FreeNAS box (FreeNAS Mini), I find that although my jails auto start, the storage for each jail has to be manually mounted. Is there a way to me to force the storage to be auto mounted?

Sasayaki

Explorer
Thank you!

I'm still very much a noob, will upgrading to the nightlies fix this?

D

dlavigne

It should as the bug was resolved 18 days ago (after the BETA).

D

dlavigne

Please create a new bug report indicating that it is still an issue, and reference the old bug number in it. Post the new issue number here.

Sasayaki

Explorer
Powernode, I have exactly the same problem including the missing fstab. Not sure what to do about it!

powernode

Dabbler
Hi,

Well that sucks.

Well still no news from the bug tracker...Maybe you could add some pressure by adding a comment saying you have the same issue.

It is really getting annoying since my number of jails is increasing and I often reboot my box after advised updates from the NAS gui. If I forget to manually mount the points I quickly get complaints, such as a plex server not working and my son willing to see his preferred cartoon :)

Maybe we could manually add fstab files in the meantime, but I would need examples from users who actually have fstab files. Better not to mess too much with fstab files...!

BR

powernode

Dabbler
Hi,

They posted a fix that seems working for me. Look at the comments to find how you can apply it. If it doesn't work let a comment in the bug tracker.

BR

Status
Not open for further replies.