iSCSI Crashing box on 11.1U1

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinking12many

Contributor
This seems to have started since going to 11.1 U1. I work from home mostly and use iSCSI mounts as RDM devices in ESX 5.5 for a test Microsoft SQL cluster for a customer. The box itself has 2 1Gb NICs both being used in round-robin for iSCSI LUNs to a white box ESX box also with 2 active 1Gb NICs.

Since the last updated when bring up or down the cluster disks my FreeNAS box often crashes. I was trying to find logs to look at, but so far I can't find anything in logs etc that may give me clues. I do have quite a few RDM disks (10) and its hardly server-quality hardware, but it was working fine until the last update. If I can find logs etc that have anything in it that may give clues to why it's crashing I would happily submit a bug report, but so far haven't found anything useful.

Again any help at finding logs etc to look at for iSCSI would be helpful. I didn't really see anything in dmesg or messages.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dlavigne

If you include a debug in your report at bugs.freenas.org, it might contain enough info for the dev to determine the cause. Note that your ticket will be hidden until the dev has a chance to review the debug info.

drinking12many

Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.