Installing librespeed

kpgalligan

Cadet
Hello! New-ish Truenas scale user (will expand in the TL;DR section later for context).
I have a fresh TNS install, specifically "TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.2". No "apps" installed yet. Just a pool and a single network share.
I'm debugging network speed currently. I'd like to get some sense of how fast the network is outside of SMB file copying. I tried installing librespeed but it doesn't show up in the search of available apps. Looking at the True Charts Github repo, it does appear to be available. I'm not an expert on how apps are managed, but a look at the yaml file has the following:
Code:
annotations:
  max_scale_version: 24.04.0
  min_scale_version: 23.10.0
  truecharts.org/SCALE-support: "true"
  truecharts.org/category: media
  truecharts.org/max_helm_version: "3.14"
  truecharts.org/min_helm_version: "3.11"
  truecharts.org/train: stable

I can't pick out anything in there that would exclude it from the listing. I did a search, and looked in the "Media" category visually, but don't see it.
I believe I have the latest charts info. I've hit "Refresh" in the catalog listing, although I don't see more details on what version/branch it may be pulling from (if any). The total available apps is 107, according to the UI.
Apologies if this is a newb question, like maybe I have to enable "experimental" apps or something like that.

TL;DR For background, fairly familiar with general linux admin, and am getting deeper on docker. Ran Truenas for a few weeks earlier in the year, but was just setting up a basic box, so switched gears to Unraid, which has roughly the opposite approach to security. I've now built a much better box, and am looking to have this as the real storage and self-hosting machine, and want to put in the time to better understand what's new to me (zfs, etc).

Thanks in advance.

kpgalligan

Cadet
OK, never mind. I don't know why but I thought Truecharts was installed by default. Anyway...