Include timestamps with Email alerts (possible feature request)

BitShepherd

Cadet
Greetings -

I have noticed that alerts via Email do not contain timestamps (unlike alerts viewed via the GUI). Is there a way to configure TrueNAS to include the timestamp of each alert along with the text of the alert? This would be particularly useful in the list of current alerts. I am running TrueNAS-13.0-U5.3.

For example, here is a recent Email alert:
TrueNAS @ redacted.domain

New alerts:
* A system update is available. Go to System -> Update to download and apply the
update.

Current alerts:
* Scrub of pool 'freenas-boot' finished.

* Scrub of pool 'BitBucket' started.

* Scrub of pool 'BitBucket' finished.

* A system update is available. Go to System -> Update to download and apply the
update.

sretalla