Ideas or help with Preference Theme colors

Papa

Dabbler
I have searched the forum and tested multiple options regarding TN Theme Color Prefferences. When I roll down the page - for example - looking at my Storage Pools The little arrow blends into the highlight - no matter what I do. Tried creating a number of new Themes with many options. Either I am really missing something or it is what it is. Below is examples: The first is showing the arrow, the second I move up to the line and the arrow is gone. It works the same when I need to click the arrow th get the lower groupings to display.

1673497278786.png
1673497316907.png

Im stuck - would appreaciate any feedback.

Lowell

I have searched the forum and tested multiple options regarding TN Theme Color Prefferences. When I roll down the page - for example - looking at my Storage Pools The little arrow blends into the highlight - no matter what I do. Tried creating a number of new Themes with many options. Either I am really missing something or it is what it is. Below is examples: The first is showing the arrow, the second I move up to the line and the arrow is gone. It works the same when I need to click the arrow th get the lower groupings to display. backrooms

View attachment 62340 View attachment 62341

Im stuck - would appreaciate any feedback.

Lowell
I meet the same issue. How can I solve it?