How to use zfs send | zfs recv to copy encrypted dataset in the same pool?

testcb00

Dabbler
I am redesigning my storage structure. Here is my current design (I follow winnielinnie's format to present)
  • pool1 <--- non encryption pool
    • root <--- the root dataset for normal data
      • dataset1 <--- inherited, no encryption scheme
      • securedata <--- encryption scheme, unlocked by passphrase (can be "locked")
        • dataset2 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata"
          • dataset4 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata"
          • dataset5 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata
        • dataset3 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata"
    • secureroot <--- New dataset, encryption scheme, unlocked by passphrase (can be "locked")
My target is to move the dataset inside the securedata to secureroot.
    • secureroot <--- New dataset, encryption scheme, unlocked by passphrase (can be "locked")
      • dataset2 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "secureroot"
        • dataset4 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata
        • dataset5 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata
      • dataset3 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "secureroot"
To create a snapshot, I use
zfs snap -r pool1@snap1
However, I don't know the next step.

I have tried
zfs send -v -w -R pool1/root/securedata/dataset2@snap1 | zfs recv -v -d -F pool1/secureroot

The result becomes
        • dataset2 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata"
        • dataset3 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata"
            • dataset4 <--- inherited encryption scheme, inherits the same passphrase as "securedata
I don't know why it includes the parent dataset...

sretalla