How to share rclone mount?

DobleJs

Cadet
Hi, i´m trying to share a rclone mount in my TrueNAS SCALE 20.02.3 and i don't know which's the best method to make it.

I already mounted my google drive share on /mnt/cloud/ with this service on github and it's running fine, i can do "cd /mnt/cloud/... and i can see the folders and files on my shared drive on google.

Now i dont know hot to share by smb or nfs because TrueNAS said me that is not a ZFS filesystem.

Thanks for help.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Hi, i´m trying to share a rclone mount in my TrueNAS SCALE 20.02.3 and i don't know which's the best method to make it.

I already mounted my google drive share on /mnt/cloud/ with this service on github and it's running fine, i can do "cd /mnt/cloud/... and i can see the folders and files on my shared drive on google.

Now i dont know hot to share by smb or nfs because TrueNAS said me that is not a ZFS filesystem.

Thanks for help.

You can't share the Google drive... you can copy it to a zfs dataset that can be shared.

patan32

Cadet

Thanks for help.
Did you ever find a way to get this working?

danb35

Hall of Famer