SOLVED How to monitor data copy upload to cloud?

ericg75

Explorer
My TrueNAS Core setup:
TRUENAS-13.0-U5.1
MB: Asus Z390-A
CPU: intel i7
RAM: 16GB
HDD's: ada0 Crucial 128gb BOOT DEVICE
ada1 WDC WD60EFAX 6TB
ada2 WDC WD60PURX 6TB
HD Controler: ONBOARD
ETH0: ONBOARD

Wanting to see how/if I may monitor my Cloud Sync job so as to see what (or where) in the list of files (32GB) the job is currently. I am trying to see/monitor where my copy/push job is overall. The total size is around 32GB- and it has been running for over 3 weeks now. Every time I look at my network traffic from the TrueNAS box it is 20 to 40 Mb/sec- so I am beginning to wonder where I am with the copy function. Anyway to see a % complete?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
In the list of Cloud Sync Tasks, you will see the running task with a Status of Running... that is actually a button... click it.

ericg75

Explorer
Very good information! I did not realize that it was a button.
I must ask though: Is there a way to actually monitor (ie: see), in a log, at what point in the file system transfer copy process is? IE: Progress of the transfer.

sretalla