SOLVED How to access the app from the outside without setting hostnetwork?

molichen

Cadet
I installed a app called MTPHOTO.
It doesn't have a hostnetwork option in its network settings.
When I access it through my domain:port,access is denied.
But I can access qbittorrent normally via domain:port.
Please tell me how I should set it up.
Thanks a lot.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I saw in your post to the Chinese sub-forum that you are possibly using nginX as a reverse proxy?

The thing about that:

If you're wanting to use a reverse proxy to redirect to an app (and the reverse proxy is itself an app), you may need to use the internal kubernetes DNS name of the app you want to publish (use heavyscript to work out what that DNS name is: https://github.com/Heavybullets8/heavy_script, options 2, 1).

If you're just wanting to access the app, use the IP of the NAS instead of your domain name (but still specify the port).

molichen

Cadet
I saw in your post to the Chinese sub-forum that you are possibly using nginX as a reverse proxy?

The thing about that:

If you're wanting to use a reverse proxy to redirect to an app (and the reverse proxy is itself an app), you may need to use the internal kubernetes DNS name of the app you want to publish (use heavyscript to work out what that DNS name is: https://github.com/Heavybullets8/heavy_script, options 2, 1).

If you're just wanting to access the app, use the IP of the NAS instead of your domain name (but still specify the port).
Thanks.
I just want to access the app.
I use the [ipv6]:port,the access is denied.
The port number is 28063:8063

sretalla