How to access Datastorage in Nextclound 20 plugin & Truenas 12 core

Andre01

Cadet
Hi together im new on Truenas / freenas,
I try to use the Nextcloud 20 plugin on the Truenas 12 core RC1.
After install nextcloud as plugin in the jail, i try to get access to the data folder via mount point but the folder is not empty and i can't use this .
So i make a new folder and set the mountpoint to it. like some how tos at the web. But when i goto the website of nextcoud there are no data from the folder only the standard one.
Second try was to activate the external Storage app.
That does not work either.
Nextcloud announce there is no ftp upload via php enabled an the smbclient is not installed contact your administrator.

Are there any suggestions to fix this problem or I have to change to Freenas 11.3 ?

Thanks
André

Andre01

Cadet
For some reason this is not installed with the plugin installation

1602426878023.png

kevinjj

Dabbler
You need to install smbclient package.
It is the reason why i install nextcloud on debian in a virtual machine.

Andre01

Cadet
strange...
Why something like that is not included in the plugin package and must put by hand into the installation...

dhenzler

Explorer
I agree, the Plugin should make the link aka "mount points" Typically your destination mount point is:
Source /mnt/nc0/data/
Destination /mnt/nc0/iocage/jails/ncj/root/usr/local/www/nextcloud/data
You'll have to create a duplicate data folder with same permissions and owner that is empty because for some reason the software won't use the data folder with default settings in it. Copy those settings in AFTER you have successfuilly created the mount point