Help with wiring up motherboard

balanga

Patron
I'm trying to build a new FreeNAS box using a Fractal Design Node 304 case, a Corsair RM650 PSU and a Commell LV-67M motherboard .

The case and PSU were bought several years ago and have not been used yet. I've been running FreeNAS on a Lenovo ThinkCentre M93 Tiny for the last few years, but have decided to build a new system. The problem I'm having is wiring up the motherboard!

I've looked at the http://www.commell.com.tw/Download/Manual/LV-67M_Manual_V14.pdf but am not clear where the cables from the case should be connected. There are three cables with red and black wires, marked POWER SW, POWER LED and HDD LED. One cable has several wires and a block connector marked HD AUDIO (CN_AUDIO) and there is also a cable with a blue 2x10 socket block connector for USB 3.0, which I've just identified as CN_USB3.

Apologies for such a newbie type question, but it's a long time since I last built my own system and things have changed quite a bit, so I'd appreciate it if someone could identify which pins I need to attach the case wires to.

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
It's listed on page 37 of the manual.

balanga

Patron
Many thanks for pointing that out. I've managed to get the motherboard hooked up now and the fan on the CPU starts up. I haven't yet connected the the case fans yet, I can't find a power cable for doing so.
The motherboard has a DP port and I've connected a monitor but don't get any output, so I guess there must be some way to way to enable it, but nothing seems obvious. Page 16 describes the display interfaces but there is no mention of having to enable DP or DVI-I...