Help with jails (SABnzbd)

Savell Martin

Contributor
Hey guys,
So I really want to use FreeNAS but I need SABnzbd, Sonarr, Radarr, Hydra, Emby to work.
I've been fighting with these apps for the last month.

Only ones that are consistent is Sonarr/Radarr.

I found a script by "https://github.com/jaxjexjox/freenasplugintest.git" to get SABnzbd installed.
And it is installed.
But my mount points look like this:
/mnt/jailhouse/downloads
and in downloads, complete and incomplete.

But for the life of me I cannot get fstab to work on this download directory.
Cannot create final folder /usr/local/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/test_download_100MBERROR Failed making (/usr/local/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/test_download_100MB)ERROR Cannot create final folder /usr/local/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/test_download_100MBERROR Failed making (/usr/local/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/test_download_100MB)

It keeps wanting to use /usr/local.

Can someone help me get this one step setup?
Both from FreeNAS side and how to do it via SABnzbd itself?

EDIT: Just thinking it might also be permissions?
If so how do I setup the datasets for the correct permissions?
And how do I then manage said dataset via a different user, let say media or something else?

danb35

Hall of Famer
But for the life of me I cannot get fstab to work on this download directory.
What do you want fstab to do with this directory?
It keeps wanting to use /usr/local.
So tell it to use the correct directory. Log in to the SAB web GUI, click on the gear, select Folders, and enter the desired directory paths.
EDIT: Just thinking it might also be permissions?
What you're describing has nothing to do with permissions. You may have permission issues as well, but what you're describing is a simple matter of SAB configuration.

Savell Martin

Contributor
What do you want fstab to do with this directory?

So tell it to use the correct directory. Log in to the SAB web GUI, click on the gear, select Folders, and enter the desired directory paths.

What you're describing has nothing to do with permissions. You may have permission issues as well, but what you're describing is a simple matter of SAB configuration.
I did log into SAB.
Those errors are from SAB itself.

danb35

Hall of Famer