Help with HomeAssistant vm .local domain

VaZZoN

Cadet
Hi everyone!
I am new to TrueNAS and also TrueNAS Scale.
My machine is i5-3470, 32GB RAM, Fujitsu D3162-B1 motherboard, Intel NIC, 192.168.2.100 local IP.
On Windows 10 Pro all was working fine, now on TrueNAS Scale I have problem with HomeAssistant domain - homeassistant.local:8123. I can't connect to it from local. truenas.local works fine.
I've setup HomeAssistant in virtual machine and set IP to 192.168.2.99. That IP is accesible from local network.
This is my network config:

1665598604357.png

And this is config for Home Assistant VM NIC:
obraz_2022-10-12_201830380.png

On Windows 10 Pro machine I've had VMware virtual machine with HomeAssistant installed from the same ISO as on TrueNAS. I've set up bridge interface.
On TrueNAS Scale I've tried to do bridge but everytime I've lost connection to my machine.
I've tried one thing from another post: edit /etc/nsswitch.conf - add to hosts line following thing: mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return]. It worked to reboot. After reboot it doesn't work anymore, no matter what I do. I want to stay on TrueNAS, mainly for zfs but little things are annoying like this and hdd always spinning but I am trying to figuring out every one problem.
Please help me :c