Help setting up Modded MineOS Server?

Lyoko630

Dabbler
So about two and a half years ago, I built a FreeNAS 11.0-U4 system to run a Revolution|3 modded Minecraft server among other things. I got some help here regarding setting it up and it ran fine for a while before some unrelated problems happened and I had to scrap it. About two weeks ago, I rebuilt the system using new hardware and installed FreeNAS 11.3-U1 onto it with the intent to revive the Minecraft server.

The problem I'm having is that since the original server was built, FreeNAS has changed its UI and jails have been changed to iocage, making my original documentation hard to use or outright impossible. I tried just going back to FreeNAS 11.0-U4, but since the repositories aren't available, I can't install things in the jails. I have read through the guides that I used before, as well as new ones I could find, but I still can't get it working. I get different vnet errors and one time I got MineOS jail sort of working, but none of UI was loaded correctly and wouldn't respond to any input. None of this is particularly intuitive for me, but given that I've been able to do it before, I'm sure its possible.

Server specs if needed:
FreeNAS 11.3-U1
Ryzen 7 2700
ASRock B450M-PRO4
NVIDIA GT230 (Video Out)
2x8GB 2133MHz Corsair DDR4 RAM
512GB HP EX950 NVMe SSD

tl;dr: I need guidance setting up a Revolution|3 Minecraft server from the ATLauncher (preferably through a MineOS jail) on FreeNAS 11.3-U1.

Original MineOS instructions I used: HERE

Original help I got to get Rev|3 working: HERE

Original MineOS instructions I used: HERE

To install MineOS in FreeNAS 11.3-U1, I recommend to just install it from the GUI.
Be sure to uncheck NAT and check the DHCP instead!

Original help I got to get Rev|3 working: HERE
That procedure should still work; the only difference is that the path to your iocage mineos-jail is slightly different, typically /mnt/<your pool>/iocage/jails/<your mineos jailname>/root/var/games/minecraft

If you still have your old warden jail/dataset around, you can just copy that whole /var/games/minecraft directory from the warden jail to the new iocage jail, and all your existing severs will show up in the new MineOS admin UI.

Lyoko630

Dabbler
To install MineOS in FreeNAS 11.3-U1, I recommend to just install it from the GUI.
Be sure to uncheck NAT and check the DHCP instead!

When you say through the GUI, do you mean the plugin?