Hello !

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbserber

Cadet
Hi,

I am French guy and, now, new member of FreeNas Community but I run a freenas on my home server since 3 years old.
I subscribe to this forum to keep abreast of new developments and share my little experience. I'm actually in last version of FreeNas and I would like to have some support about VM feature which is not correctly working on my server but I post on the proper section of this forum.

Thanks,

Jbserber

joeschmuck

Old Man
Welcome to the forums.

When asking for any assistance please ensure to follow our forum rules like specifying all your hardware, what version of FreeNAS youa re running, really good details of the problem and on some problems it would be nice to help us recreate the issue, it will make your experience here a much nicer one.

For me, I try to assume that the person on the other end knows nothing and I like them to assume I know nothing at all about what they are doing. It helps when you describe things to very basic levels and don't make assumptions as those things will cause delays in getting good quick help. And I don't do this to make anyone feel bad, I do this to ensure we are communicating at a proper level. It would be like me asking you to provide a printout of the bootup sequence and thinking you know exactly what I want. Instead I could just tell you to post a copy of the dmesg.log file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.