heimdall plugin app - install error

shawnsmithnc

Cadet
Error: heimdall had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - php73 :,php73-ctype :,php73-filter :,php73-hash :,php73-json :,php73-mbstring :,php73-openssl :,php73-pdo_sqlite :,php73-session :,php73-sqlite3 :,php73-tokenizer :,php73-xml :,php73-zip : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed

CJ7Shadow

Cadet
I've been having the same issue, I had it installed and then I decided to upgrade my jail and it broke the installation so I tried to reinstall it and this is what I got too.

shawnsmithnc

Cadet
Error: heimdall had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: pkg error: - php73 :,php73-ctype :,php73-filter :,php73-hash :,php73-json :,php73-mbstring :,php73-openssl :,php73-pdo_sqlite :,php73-session :,php73-sqlite3 :,php73-tokenizer :,php73-xml :,php73-zip : Refusing to fetch artifact and run post_install.sh! Partial plugin destroyed
I keep trying - its erroring with u8 and u7 -
if anyone gets it working please post when -

USAMarkD

Dabbler
Hi Folks! Anyone able to get Heimdall installed in 12u8? I just upgraded and tried to install Heimdall for the first time and it's failing with the same error Shawn reported.
Is there any good doc on how to install Heimdall manually in a jail? May just do it manually instead of via the plugin. Thanks in advance!

shawnsmithnc

Cadet
Ooohhh someone somewhere must know where to report this ....
Id love to get it installed again ---
does anyone have something like it that you can recomend -???
I keep trying every day -
thanks for the replies -

The Heimdall project is being re-implemented in JavaScript. To get some more life out of the plugin, please see the workaround in the link below: