Had to replace a hard drive, now have issues

ShaunIOW

Dabbler
I have TrueNAS installed on a Hp Micorserver with 4 hard-drives and it's used as a Plex server for tv, films and music, disk one had an increasing number of errors so I replaced it with a new drive, but am having all sorts of problems getting it setup again as I had it before.

I'm running TrueNAS-12.0-U5.1 and

Plex

Version:

Plugin:
plexmediaserver
Release:
12.2-RELEASE-p9

The drive that was replaced was Drive 1, but TrueNAS is installed on a USB drive inside the server.

I set up the new drive (mounted, added a pool, added to SMB etc) and it appears on the dashboard and in Windows Explorer. In Windows Explorer I copied a backup TV folder to it and it showed in Plex after I added it to the Library, I then copied my Music MP3 folder to it using Windows Explorer, but when I tried adding it to my Plex library I couldn't find it and when i checked the disk in Windows explorer it wasn't there and neither was the TV Show folder I copied although that was still visible in Plex.

The hard drive is showing about 150Gb of space used but in Windows Exlorer neither folder is showing up, so i thought it may be best to blank the drive and start again from scratch but I cannot find anyway to format or wipe the drive (the Wipe option shown in the manual dosen't appear).

Also, I had 2 Plex Servers running before - Plex and PlexMediaServer (the first wouldn' tupdate, so I had to install a new version that would after I'd upgraded FreeNAS to TrueNAS), and although they're not listed at all in TrueNAS they both still appear on my Router attached devices list with IP addresses and i can' tfind a way to remove them.

Any ideas please?