GUI Broken after 9.3 -> 9.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pez

Cadet
I've just used the GUI to upgrade from 9.3 to the 9.10 train, however I can no longer get the full GUI to load.

Instead it throws a javascript exception "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'decimalFormat' of undefined" in NumberTextBox.js so there's no visible menu and no way to navigate!

A. Any thoughts as to the possible cause? I did a forum/google search and didn't find anyone else with the same issue.
B. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I can't downgrade or grab new updates as I can't access the gui! And currently don't have physical access to the server to follow the steps in https://doc.freenas.org/9.3/freenas_install.html#if-something-goes-wrong

Here's how it looks after logging in, I see the same error in Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

Image 2016-04-18 at 4.25.21 pm.png

- Pez

D

dlavigne

If you can reboot (through IPMI or getting physical access), select the previous boot environment from the boot menu.

wrt to the error, please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
I'm guessing the most likely explanation (?) is that the boot environment is corrupted. Are you not running mirrored boot devices, sir?

Sakuru

Guru
You upgraded to 9.10-STABLE, not 9.10-NIGHTLIES, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.